- Deliver high quality IT security certification courses to individuals and corporates.
- Propose, design and develop quality training content for customized courses.
- Research and gain mastery over new and upcoming IT technologies.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing for Network, Web application & Mobile application for clients/project.
- Provide necessary consultancy to clients on company services and solutions.
- Act as technical advisory to company services and solution.
- Provide technical support and advice on any Digital Forensic tasks as required.
- Provide technical support to sales & marketing team.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- Full time positions available.
- Applicant must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with at least 1 – 2 years of experience in IT Security industry.
- Applicant must possess at least a Professional Certification from following : CISSP; CISM; CISA; GPEN; GCIH; GIAC; GIAC; SSCP; SCNA; SCNP; GSLC; GISP; ISSMP; ISSEP; ISSAP; Certified Web Application Security Specialist, Certified Mobile Application Security Specialist and Certified Network Security Specialist.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Professional, Independent and Resourceful.
- Passion for teaching.
- Possess a creative mind with good attitude, hardworking, independent.
- Proactive and pleasant personality.