Free Penetration Testing
Penetration testing, also referred to as Pen testing, is a simulated real world attack on a network, application, or system that identifies vulnerabilities and weaknesses. Penetration tests (Pentest) are part of an industry recognized approach to identifying and quantifying risk.
Cyber Security is a huge issue and a headache for many companies, whether small or large corporations. By doing Pentesting once or twice per year, you will have a complete understanding of how secure is your IT infrastructure and systems.
Thousands of companies benefited from our effort to carry Penetration Testing that uncovers hidden vulnerabilities that otherwise would go unnoticed that open for a potential hack. Leverage our skills and expertise to secure your organizations IT Infrastructures.
A detailed report will be provided that contains the finding from vulnerability assessment and basic manual checking conducted by our penetration testers.
Web Application: Full Vulnerability Assessment (VA) with Basic Manual Penetration Testing.
Network: Full Vulnerability Assessment (VA) with Basic Manual Penetration Testing.
Get Your Free Pentest
Please complete the form below to schedule a consultation session to discuss your company’s needs and requirements. Limited spots are available, claim this offer now!
Disclaimer: For any additional services that is required based on the result of this service will incur charges that will not be covered by this Free Offer.
How it works?
1. You just need to fill up and submit the offer form.
2. Our consultant will contact you within 48 hours to verify your application.
3. We will start the test once the date and target are set.
4. The test will take approximately 3 working days.
5. Once the test is completed, the report will be submitted within the next 3 working days.
Terms & Conditions
1. Each organization are entitled to one round of FREE Penetration Testing service only.
2. Each round of FREE Penetration Testing service is limited to 1 web application or up to 3 public IP only.
3. This service is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other items from Condition Zebra.
4. Condition Zebra reserves the rights to terminate this service at any time without prior notice.
The Needs for Penetration Testing
Hackers and white-collar criminals constantly find new exploits and use various manipulation techniques to gain access to the company’s system. Therefore, the threats constantly evolve. It’s recommended that every organization does Penetration Testing at least once or twice per year, but more frequently when:
- Making significant changes to company infrastructure
- Launching new products and services
- Undergoing a business merger or acquisition
- Preparing for compliance with data security standards
- Utilizing and/or developing custom applications
Penetration Testing Benefits
Through a systematic Penetration Testing process, we will be able to provide context around the vulnerability, impacts of the threats, and the potential security breaches happening in a company:
- Fixing vulnerabilities before they are exploited by cybercriminals
- Providing independent assurance of security controls
- Improving awareness and understanding of cybersecurity risks
- Supporting PCI DSS, ISO 27001, and GDPR compliance
- Demonstrating a continuous commitment to security
- Gaining the insight needed to prioritize future investments
Get Your Free Penetration Testing (Limited Spots)
Condition Zebra’s sole mission is to help SMEs, Education, Financial & Government-linked corporations with Cyber Security Services & Training.
If you’re looking to leverage our expertise, that is to get the best
Cyber Security solutions that demonstrate the highest levels of knowledge, skill and competence then reach out to us today!
Level 3-10, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1,
Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +6012-229 3908