At present, the utilization of the Internet has now become a necessity rather than a luxury. Individuals and companies have to evolve continually to keep abreast and in line with the ever-increasing advancement of technology. Subsequently, cyber threats incidents are also increasing, which affects the public’s assessment of internet use.
The circumstances became even worse when the entire world was hit by the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020. People’s lifestyles all over the world changed 360 degrees because of the paradigm shift in handling most activities. We will see everyone using handphones, computers, or laptops for their daily activities.
On 22nd April 2022, the Royal Malaysia Police detected a fake link related to a lucky draw allegedly organized by the national oil and gas company.
Hackers are becoming rapidly creative to get people to click on links. The trick starts with a deceptive website link that grabs the attention of users with headlines that are too good to be true. Even though the subterfuge was obvious, many still fell into the trap. Most people will click on the website link without first checking the validity of the website address.
Therefore, Condition Zebra, advises the public to stay alert and check the justifiability of any website that you wish to click on. Some links may contain malware that hackers could steal your data and sell to irresponsible people to make money.
Malay Mail: Beware of fake Petronas lucky draw link
Condition Zebra is a leading B2B Cyber Security training provider that offers Professional Cybersecurity services & training for SMEs, Education, Financial & Government institutions.
It’s critical to train your IT teams with the latest methodology in the cybersecurity industry.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us to protect and secure your company’s IT Infrastructures such as Network, Server, Web & Mobile apps and others.
- Compromise Assessment
- Digital Forensics Services
- Penetration Testing
- System Hardening
- Social Engineering Testing
- Source Code Review
- Managed Detection & Response
- Network Resilience Risk Assessment
- Information Security Policy Review
- Intelligence-led Penetration Testing
- Network Security & Penetration Testing Training – Certified Network Security Specialist (CNSS).
- Hacking and Security Vulnerability Management Training – Certified Information Security Specialist (CISS).
- Digital Forensic Training – Certified Digital Forensic Specialist (CDFS).
- Advanced Web Hacking & Defense Training – Certified Web Application Security Specialist (CWASS).
- Mobile Application Hacking & Security Training – Certified Mobile Application Security Specialist (CMASS).
- Run & Gun: Network Penetration Testing (Online Training)
- The Combat of Web Application: Hacker vs Developer (Online Training)
Business Name: Condition Zebra (M) Sdn Bhd
Address: Level 3-10, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1,
Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Phone: +603-7665 2021
Follow us here:
GMB Business Site
CREST Member company