Information Security Engineer (Network)
- Perform vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, digital forensic, compromise assessment for clients/project
- Provide necessary consultancy to clients on company services and solutions.
- Act as technical advisory to company services and solution
- Provide technical support and advice on any information security related tasks as required
- Deliver high quality IT security certification courses to individuals and corporates.
- Propose, design and develop quality training content for customized courses.
- Research and gain mastery over new and upcoming IT technologies.
- Provide technical support to sales & marketing team
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Great knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience in System administration, Network security, Firewall administration, Network protocols, Routers, hubs, and switches.
- Skilled in Problem Solving, Network Troubleshooting.
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Detect and analyze complex solutions to information technology cybersecurity threats that relate to confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems
- Knowledge on shell-scripting, bash, python, Perl, php-Scripting
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data, and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Experience in using packet capturing tools (wireshark, tcpdump, Omni packet and others)-
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization – Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, OSCP, Forensic Certificate or equivalent
- Full-Time positions available.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Professional, Independent and Resourceful.
- Passion for teaching.
- Possess a creative mind with good attitude, hardworking, independent.
- Proactive and pleasant personality.
To apply, email your resume to: [email protected]