Network Security and Penetration Testing
Certified Network Security Specialist (CNSS)
This network security training fully arms you to address the information security concerns within the organization for data protection. You will gain in-depth understanding on the network hacking tools usage and how to conduct the network penetration testing in a careful and professional manner. This training will also demonstrates various network hacking techniques as well as penetration testing methodologies to help you identify network security vulnerabilities.
STRENGTHS OF THIS COURSE
Security Assessment with Analysis Report
No other training provider did this before, we are the FIRST! Prior the training, our security engineers will conduct a network security assessment and provide a security analysis report on your network.
Understand Your Network
You will get a clear understanding on the security and the hidden risks of your network.
During the training
You will learn and improve your technical skills to test and secure network.
You will have the opportunity to focus and get professional consultation from trainer based on the challenges you face in the security analysis report on your network.
Live Hacking and Penetration Testing Session
You will practice and sharpen your skills by applying it in the live network hacking session.
You will be able to understand and fix the vulnerabilities of your network listed in the security analysis report.
Master Network Security
You will be able to master advanced techniques to secure and conduct security assessment on network.
Module 1 : Overview of Network Security
Module 2 : Network Protocol & Analysis
Module 3 : Network Security Threats
Module 4 : Network Vulnerability Assessment
Module 5 : Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Module 6 : Firewalls
Module 7 : Hardening Operating Systems and Patch Management
Module 8: Hardening Physical Security
Module 9 : Application Security
Module 10 : e-mail Security
Module 11 : Authentication: Encryption, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
Module 12 : Virtual Private Network
Module 13 :Log Analysis
Module 14 : Wireless Network Security
Module 15 : Incident Respons
• Enable you to understand and communicate the network security risks associated with hacking and other exploits
• Discover real-world network hacking techniques and countermeasures
• Sharpen up your technical skills and learn to fix the network vulnerabilities
• Learn to perform a network penetration testing on own deployment and evaluate network security threats and possible exploits
• Enable you to develop and design a secure network
• Enable you to tackle real-life scenarios and apply new skills to the job with ease
• System Engineers
• Network Administrators
• Firewall Administrators
• IT Managers
• Information Security Professionals
• Penetration Testers
• Ethical Hackers
• And Anyone Who is Interested in Network Security and Penetration Testing
Network Security and Penetration Testingl
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or sign up now!