Breaking In to Build Stronger Defenses: Penetration Testing Insights
Penetration Testing, often referred to as “pen testing” or “ethical hacking,” is a proactive cybersecurity practice in which a trained professional, known as a penetration tester or ethical hacker, simulates a malicious attacker’s actions to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in computer systems, networks, applications, and other digital assets.
Penetration testing is a crucial practice for organizations of all sizes to assess and enhance their cybersecurity defences. By identifying vulnerabilities before malicious actors can exploit them, organizations can proactively improve their security measures and reduce the risk of cyberattacks. It’s important to note that penetration testing should always be conducted with proper authorization and in compliance with legal and ethical guidelines.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Introduction to Penetration Testing
- The Importance of Penetration Testing
- How does a real hacker get into your devices?
- Live demonstrations and real-life incidents
- How to improve your organization’s security posture
- Some tips to stay safe and reduce your chances of being hacked
- Audiences are able to understand what penetration testing is.
- Audiences are able to understand the importance of penetration testing.
- Audiences are able to learn more about data and properties.