- Designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Strong ability to adapt to new development technology
- Evaluate code to ensure that it complies with industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Ability to work independently or as a team, keep end-users and superiors updated on development progress and follow up on any outstanding issues.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superiors from time to time.
- Good foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, application security
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.net, Java, Python
- Possesses strong technical and analytical knowledge in web development.
- Knowledge of information security standards like OWASP, Secure Coding, CWE
- Highly analytical thinking, aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, able to handle pressure and complete projects on time.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization
- Good to have: Mobile Application Development knowledge.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
To apply, email your resume to: [email protected]