• When the company does not invest in the right tools and they do not provide proper training to their people about their roles in information security.
• Browsing the internet carelessly.
• Not having the proper policies which outline how to respond to suspicious emails.
• When organizations are being lead by an authoritarian leadership style where employees are trained to simply follow instructions, which leads them to easily disclose information.
• The same can be said for organizations that have a culture where asking for help is frowned upon.
• Not using a multi-layered approach to detect, analyze, and stop phishing attacks.
• Spear phishing is becoming more and more popular to target specific employees, so there is a bigger need to train employees about protecting their data.
How to prevent phishing attacks from happen? Contact us today to get your FREE Consultation now!