Condition Zebra provide training and services in the area of Information Security. It has 14+ years of experience in the industry helping its clients to mitigate operational, financial, and legal threats.
Penetration Testing is one of the main services offered by Condition Zebra for companies in a variety of industries. With recognition by CREST, an International accreditation body makes us one of the leading Network Penetration Testing providers in Malaysia.
Network Penetration Testing
Network Penetration Testing requires a well-planned series of steps aimed at gathering information about the network system, identifying vulnerabilities in them, researching for exploits that will succeed against those vulnerabilities that will result in successful network-based attacks.
Types of Network-based attacks:
- DNS Poisoning
- Man-in-the-Middle (MITM)
- Packet Sniffing
- Session Hijacking
- Wireless Network Attack (access point, weak encryption / no encryption)
- Privilege escalation
- Brute force
During Internal Pentest, a hacking attempt is done to examines the Internal Network system for any internal threats and ensure that internal user privileges cannot be misused within the network.
Security Engineers are typically given onsite access through an Ethernet cable (similar to the way employees or contractors could connect to an internal environment). They then attempt to mimic the actions of an actual attacker exploiting weaknesses in the network that could be used to disrupt the confidentiality, availability, or integrity of the network.
During External Pentest, a hacking attempt is done to examines the Network system Externally for any weakness that could be used by an external attacker to disrupt the confidentiality, availability or integrity of the network.
Security Engineers will be focusing on exploiting the vulnerabilities to determine what information is actually exposed to the outside world. They then attempt to mimic the actions of an actual attacker exploiting weaknesses in the external-facing network.
The steps and methodologies for internal/external network pentest involve the following:
Step 1: Pre-engagement Interactions
- Gathering target IP address, etc.
- Gathering credentials and other details if required.
Step 2: Information Gathering
- Understanding the target technologies and environment.
Step 3: Scanning
- Automated scanning of target IPs
Step 4: Vulnerabilities Analysis
- Identifying the target services
- Manual Assessment
- Analysing the automated reports
Step 5: Exploitation
- Developing Proof Of Concepts
- Checking the exploitability
- Exploiting the targets if applicable
Step 6: Post Exploitation
- Expand attack coverage
- Privilege Escalation
Step 7: Reporting
- High-level summary
- Technical details
Step 8: Retest
- Manual assessment
Network Online Distance Training
This network training is known as “Run & Gun: Network Penetration Testing” is for IT professionals who have experience in setting up, managing or securing an organization network.
The training enables one to clear the concept and understand the technical side of Network Penetration Testing. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, Condition Zebra has been conducting online training, including additional mentoring sessions for 6200+ participants across various industries and backgrounds.
In our Network Penetration Testing training, there are five modules designed to make you understand and grasp the fundamentals of Network Pentest.
Module 1: Network Security – Overview
Module 2: Network Protocols and Analysis
Module 3: Network Security Threats
Module 4: Network Vulnerability Assessment
Module 5: Password Cracking
What you will learn?
- Enable you to understand and communicate the network security risks associated with hacking and other exploits in today’s rapidly changing technological landscape.
- Discover real-world network hacking techniques and countermeasures in your own company Network Infrastructure.
- Sharpen up your technical skills and learn to fix the network vulnerabilities
- Learn to perform network penetration testing on own deployment and evaluate network security threats and possible exploits
Why you should join the training?
- We have trained more than 6200+ IT Professionals & IT Teams from various industries and backgrounds.
- This is “Live Online Training” instead of Recorded Course or Physical class due to the Covid pandemic
- Training is 80% Hands-On / Technical (NOT Just Theory)
- 100% HRDF (Human Resource Development Fund) claimable under SBL-KHAS
- Top Rated Cybersecurity Expert Trainer
- Materials and support provided – Training guide, supporting materials and access link
Get trained by Condition Zebra’s Cybersecurity Experts.
This training, Network Penetration Testing is of high value because there is a practical session as well, so far we have trained more than 6200+ IT Professionals from various backgrounds who have attended the training.