Condition Zebra provide training and services in the area of Information Security. It has 14+ years of experience in the industry helping its clients to mitigate operational, financial, and legal threats.
Web Application Pentest is one of the most sought out services for the banking and software industries offered by Condition Zebra. With recognition by CREST, an International accreditation body and winning the “Cybersecurity Education and Training Provider of the Year” for 2015, makes us one of the leading IT Security companies in Malaysia.
Web Application Pentest
Web application penetration testing requires a well-planned series of steps aimed at gathering information about the target system, identifying vulnerabilities in them, researching for exploits that will succeed against those vulnerabilities that will result in successfully compromising the web application.
For Web Application Pentest, we mainly focus on the environment and the setup of the web app.
The steps and methodologies involve the following:
Step 1: Information Gathering
- Gathering target URLs etc.
- Understanding the target technologies and environment.
- Gathering credentials and other details if required.
Step 2: Scanning
- Automated scanning of target URLs
Step 3: Vulnerability Analysis
- Identifying the target services
- Manual assessment
- Analysing the automated reports
Step 4: Exploitation
- Developing proof of concepts
- Checking the exploitability
- Exploiting the targets if applicable
Step 5: Reporting
- High-level summary
- Technical details
Web Online Distance Training
This web training is known as “The Combat of Web Application – Hackers vs. Developers” is designed for people having basic programming knowledge and some experience in managing, developing or testing a web application.
The training enables one to clear the concept and understand the technical side of Web application penetration. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, Condition Zebra has been conducting online training, including additional mentoring sessions for 6200+ participants across various industries and backgrounds.
In our Web Application Penetration Testing training, there are nine modules designed to make you understand and grasp the fundamentals of Web Application Pentest.
Module 1: Introduction to Web Application Penetration Testing
Module 2: Web Application Architecture
Module 3: HTTP Basics
Module 4: Information Gathering
Module 5: SQL Injection
Module 6: Cross-site Scripting
Module 7: Cross-site Request Forgery
Module 8: File Inclusion
Module 9: Burp Suite
OWASP Top 10 Security Vulnerabilities.
Our training is based on OWASP Top 10 security vulnerabilities.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a community with the main focus on discovering and reporting web application security vulnerabilities.
Their reputable list of OWASP Top 10 Security Vulnerabilities is to reflect the global trends in the security of web applications.
Why you should join the training?
- We have trained more than 6200+ IT Professionals & IT Teams from various industries and backgrounds.
- This is “Live Online Training” instead of Recorded Course or Physical class due to the Covid pandemic
- Training is 80% Hands-On / Technical (NOT Just Theory)
- 100% HRDF (Human Resource Development Fund) claimable under SBL-KHAS
- Top Rated Cybersecurity Expert Trainer
- Materials and support provided – Training guide, supporting materials and access link
Get trained by Condition Zebra’s Cybersecurity Experts.
This training, Web Application Penetration Testing is of high value because there is a practical session as well, so far we have trained more than 6200+ IT Professionals from various backgrounds who have attended the training.